Refund and Cancellation Policy
Last Updated: 08-08-2022
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not satisfied with your booking for any reason, you may request a refund from us. When this Policy mentions “Jim Corbett Park Safari Booking”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, it refers to Jim Corbett Park Safari Booking and when it mentions “user”, “you”, “your”, “visitor”, “customer” then it depends on you that who you are.
When Cancellation or Refund is possible?
- 50% Amount will be refunded if cancelled before 7 Days of Arrival Date.
When Cancellation or Refund is not possible?
- No Refund in case of cancellation between 1-6 Days of Arrival Date.
- Refund is not possible in case of Road Block, Accident or No Show.
How much time will refund take?
- After receiving your refund request and inspecting the issue, we will process your refund.
- Please allow at least 2-3 days from the date of refund request for inspecting the issue.
- Refunds may take 1-2 weeks to appear in your wallet, bank or credit card statement.
When and How we can change this Policy?
- We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy at any time and in any manner. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our refund policy.
Do you want to contact us regarding this Policy?
- If you have any refund-related questions, concerns or complaints about our Refund Policy so you can contact us at [email protected].